Sunday, December 10, 2006

CHANGE TO THIS BLOG

One of the things that I like about blogging is the ability to comment and to read comments. And the fact that your comment can be left and posted immediately is so cool.

With that being said, I made a decision to choose something I don't really like over something that I like. I turned the comment moderation option on for this particular blog. Let me explain why I did that. Every time I update my blog, I would get a bunch of out of control postings from out of control folks. I got tired of deleting posts that made no sense.

My only solution that I've come up with at this point is to moderate the comments. Of course, I will let most things be posted. But if it is some random nonsense, you will never see it.

Well, have a great week. I pray that God's peace be all over you.

No comments: