Tuesday, October 09, 2012

My Random Reflections (?th Edition)

It's nearly 3:00 in the morning. Instead of sleeping or doing homework, I'm sitting here in my comfy chair thinking about my life. I figured this is a good time to continue my never ending series of "random reflections" on my blog. Here's the latest.

1. Back in April something happened to my right arm. I don't know if I injured it by carrying something too heavy or if I slept in a compromising position. All I know is that since then, my right shoulder, all the way down to my fingers, has been hurting off and on. The docs are investigating to see if I have a pinched nerve in my neck. Although I hope that's not what it is, I hope they get to the bottom of this soon. The pain is almost impairing my functional use of my arm. And I don't need any added disabilities in my life. So, we need to come up with a way to treat me of this condition quick fast and in a hurry.
In the morning, I'm having a nerve conduction test done. I heard they can be very painful. Pray that I don't cry during the test. I'll update to let you guys know how that went.

2. I'm in great need of a vacation. Does anyone want to sponsor me a trip away from Houston? I need an escape!

3. I'm really upset with our state's vocational rehab agency. I'm trying to figure out what my next step should be. What I am clear on is that I don't like the idea of going to war with the agency. There has to be a way to cooperatively work through this. I'm determine to find it. Keep in your prayers as I determine which direction to go.

No comments: