Friday, September 13, 2013

My Little Helper

My four-year-old niece, Elyssa, is finally at the age she can be extremely helpful to me. She knows her colors and some of the alphabet. She helps guide me around obstacles. And she helps me find different things around the house that are lost in the world of an occasionally forgetful, sometimes disorganized blind woman.
I love the fact that she's so willing and eager to help her auntie. I pray that her experience with me will birth and enhance an abundance of compassion, empathy, and kindness.
Love you, babygirl. Thanks for helping your auntie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Domestic Helpers agent can make a difference just by being fair. In a relationship especially between a maid and an employer, one is usually stronger than the other and a helper agent tends to favor the latter, most of the time.