Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014

While a couple incredible experiences took place in 2013, I’m more than glad to wave bye-bye to 2013 and say hello to 2014. With the full awareness that I possess the ability to take charge of my life and steer myself in the direction of my personal happiness, financial security, improved physical health, and emotional well being, I commit myself to the idea of doing so.

I will be more than a dreamer. I will be a doer. I refuse to continue to surrender my happiness over to external forces. My peace, my smiles, my laughter, my good night’s rest, and my confidence belongs to me and only me. I’m not willing to give it away for any reason and for any person. I will share them, but I will maintain the possession and control of all of them.

God, I thank you for the goodness, love, satisfaction, success, and restoration 2014 will bring. This will for sure be the most incredible year of my life!

No comments: