Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow!!! I was nominated to receive a Brilliante Blogger Award!

It's always amazing to me that people all over the world stop by my little spot on the web and read some of the content I have posted on Nuvision. It's even amazing to me when people comment on how they think that my blog is significant and a definite need in the blogosphere.

The other day, I took a little time to check out some of my favorite bloggers, as well as some bloggers that I have found to be interesting and potentials on my "favorite blogger list." While reading, I ran across
this blog entry over at Black on Campus.

I was quite honored that Ajuan Mance, the author of Black on Campus, thought highly enough of the content of my blog to mention it on her blog, let alone give my blog some type of recognition. And for that, I'm extremely thankful and humbled.

The Brilliante Blogger Award comes with some responsibilities. The Rules are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog. (Since I can't see the logo, I will skip over this rule. **smile**)
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for the award. (I'm only nominating six bloggers.)
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


With no further avail, I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award. Each of these bloggers have been an inspiration to me. They always have fresh content that is filled with insight, wisdom, and authenticity. I hope that you check them out, visit them often, and perhaps subscribe. Congratulations to the following bloggers. You're an inspiration to me and all of us who reside on the world wide web.

Mirror on America

Lovebabz; A Life in Transition

The Thinking Black Man

Excerpts from the Diary of a Diva

Faith in Action On Line

Keep it Trill

5 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Thank you so much!

I have been a fan of yours since I came across you will checking out the Thinking Black Man!

You are indeed inspiring and most deserving of this award!

MackDiva said...

I'm completely humbled by the recognition. Thank you not only for the acknowlegement of my work, but for inspiring me to do it in the first place. Love ya and congratulations!

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Wow, Angie, congratulations! They're correct too, your blog is needed and valuable, and it is inspiring to others. I hope you continue it for a long time.

Also, I am surprised and touched that you passed one of these along to me. Thank you so much, and I do appreciate it. *Hug*

~ Kit

Angela L. Braden, Writer, Speaker, Professor said...

Babz: You know I got love for you. You're such an inspiration.

Mackdiva: You know you're on my list of favorites in multiple ways. Keep writing and keep inspiring. Oh, and keep smiling too.

KIT: You got to be one of the boldest, smartest sistas on the net. There is no way I could nominate folks for being a great blogger and not include you.

Peace and love to all of y'all,
Angie

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Thanks and hugs, Kit.