Friday, July 07, 2006

Getting Ready to Jet

Well, the time has finally arrived. I’m leaving for Florida In a couple of days. Actually, now that it is after midnight, I can officially say that I am leaving tomorrow.

My planning for this trip has gotten a lot more serious. All day today, I’ve been pulling out, trying on, and buying clothes for this trip. I think I’m pretty ready. I just need to get my hair did. (smile) I’ve also decided not to wait until the very last minute to pack. My things will be completely packed the night before I leave, not the morning of my departure.

I’m kind of nervous about my trip. I don’t really know what to expect. I have a few concerns. I won’t go into detail now. But when I get back, I’ll sit down and blog about it. But overall, I think the conference is going to be quite an experience. I pray that it will be a good one. I’m looking forward to it.

By the way… Only a few days after I return from Florida, I’m going to NYC to see the Color Purple. Plus, I’m going to see one of my best friends. I’m so looking forward to that. Yes, I love NYC, and I’m certainly looking forward to seeing the show. But most of all, I love hanging with my friend. She’s the best! Always has been… Always will be…

Because of all my traveling, I probably won’t update this blog for a couple of weeks. Until then, reach out and touch the Master. He wants to hear from you.

1 comment:

Samax said...

tell miko i said hello