Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all those beautiful, strong, selfless moms out there!!!!! I celebrate you for keeping the world spinning on its axis!!!!

I'd like to send a special Mother's Day shout out to the mothers in my family.
mama Margie, Paula, Frances, and Kim!!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day to each of you!
And before I get in trouble, I better wish my aunts a Happy Mother's Day also!!!!!!!!

I'd like to also wish a Happy Mother's day to all of my beautiful grandmothers, great-grandmothers, and great-great-grandmothers!!!
Ella Louise, Ivory Lugene, Hattie, Mattie, Luvenia, Kate, Emily, Vinia, Relia, Ann, and Sussy
Each one of you women established the foundation in which I would be raised! Thank you for rolling out the red carpet for this star!!!!!!

In closing, I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there who have the beautiful job of parenting a child with a disability!!!!!!!!!!
I applaud you with a thunderous handclap!!!!!!!
Your relentless determination to give your child the very best that life has to offer is amazing!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!! I know it's tough at times. However, your love, understanding, and commitment is appreciated!!!!!!

Much love!
Angela

No comments: