Monday, February 14, 2011

If I have so much to say, why am I not saying it?

There is no doubt that I've had plenty of introspections, ideas, and experiences that I've could've written about in the name of blogging. So, why haven't I? Hmm... Not sure... If nothing else, I could've been using this platform to unload, to unburden myself of some of the weight I'm carrying. But instead, I've stayed silent. Maybe I just don't have the energy to share some of the things I've been going through lately.

So, I apologize to my faithful readers. You come by and visit, even though I haven't posted anything in a while. Again, I apologize to you.

Well, if nothing else, I've certainly had some random reflections. So, keeping with my tradition of posting my random reflections when I have nothing to say, or when I have something to say, but no energy to say it.... Here goes...

Wait a minute... Hold on... I just had a thought...

Instead of me writing about my random reflections, which are not actually all that random, I'm going to save those things for "real" blog entries for the upcoming weeks.

Here's some of the topics you can look forward to.

1. The Blind Card
2. The Beautiful Cyclops
3. The Real Reason I Can't Swim

Alright... Meet you back here in a couple days.

Many blessings!
Angela

No comments: