Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quotes I've Come to Love!

**I just wanted to post a few quotes that I've come to love over the years. Perhaps you will think I lack in modesty, but I did post a few quotes that I've also penned in some of my writing. Be inspired!**


"Don't be blinded by what you see." Ms. Angela L. Braden

"I'm a barrel of imperfection, a wardrobe of flaws, a garden of conflicts, an ocean of frailty, and a coppice of ambiguity. When you blend all of that with love and faith in God, I become full of amazing potential to become perfect and beautiful in Him." Ms. Angela L. Braden

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens
us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest
the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Marianne Williamson

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught to fly." Barbara J. Winter

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” Mahatma Gandhi

"Close your eyes, and take a look around. You just might see what you've been missing." Ms. Angela L. Braden

"Technology cannot replace touchology." Michael Drayton

"Never make a life decision when you're feeling dead tired." Ms. Angela L. Braden

"Borrow a little from yesterday to make today better and tomorrow the best." Ms. Margie Wyatt Braden

"Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future; but Faith is the courage to dance to it today!" Anon

"In all labor there is profit, But mere talk {leads} only to poverty." Proverbs 14:23
"Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." M. Gandhi

"I am perfectly imperfect." Ms. Angela L. Braden

"In the beginning, GOD" Genesis 1:1

"I will never come to understand a hatred that is so deep that it cripples and maims the human spirit to such a degree that murder, torture, and deprivation of human liberty seems like second hand nature." Angela L. Braden

"Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

"What would your life look like if fear wasn't present?" Devia Long-Wynn

"Broaden your circle of inclusion. Don’t ever reject someone just because they are different than you are. Everyone is valuable to God, and they should be valuable to us." Joyce Meyer

"Make each day count." Ms. Margie Wyatt Braden

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

1 comment:

Renea said...

Your quotes are my favorite on this list!