Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another Friend Leaves this Earth

Last night, I was informed that my sister's best friend had made that leap from time to eternity. Although I'm comforted by the fact that I believe that she will live forever in heaven, I'm still sad that she has left us.

She was so young. Only 26-years-old... Her death almost seems senseless. A young wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend...

I pray that God's peace and love be with her husband, children, parents, and everyone that loved her.

News of this young woman's death reminded me of how thankful I should be. So often, we take life and the gift of life for granted. I pray that I can continue to learn how to be thankful for the time that God has so kindly and graciously shared with me.

Again, I pray for this young woman's family. In the next hours, weeks, months, and years, they will need the Lord to be with them. I hope they tap into his love, power, comfort, and strength.

I also pray for my sister, I know that this loss is going to be tough for her.

With love,

Angie

No comments: