Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm Breaking My Silence

Well, it's my blog, and I can blog if I want to.

That's what I love about having my own blog; I set the rules. It's a beautiful thing.

A couple of days ago, I publicly announced, via my blog, that I was going to be laying low for a while. Well, I guess my addiction to reading and writing is greater than I thought. I just couldn't stay away. Yes, I've cut back. But I never really left.

The truth is that I've been neglecting some of my school assignments. Well, I'm back on track now. So, I can hang around on the internet again. But I still will watch how much and how long.

I was forced to updrade to the new Blogger. I was kind of hesitant to upgrade when they first offered the new features. I really didn't know how it would work with the speech on my computer. But today, I tried to log on to my blog, I was stopped dead in my tracks. Google forced me to upgrade.

So far, so good. I'm pleased at this point.

To tell you the truth, I'm quite pleased with Google/Blogger for this nifty program. So often, computer programs are inaccessible to blind computer users. But Google is the best! They are very accessible. And when they have some problems here and there, they're always glad to try to fix you up.

Well, I'm back blogging, and now I have new features.;

No comments: