Monday, April 09, 2007

Taking a Break from Blogging

I think I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. I'm not sure why. I just think that I need a break. It's not really because of my blog. It's mostly because of blogs that I visit. I've started to get too drawn in on certain issues. I need to be focussing my energy on other things.

Plus, I have some other things that's on my mind. These things are causing me to lag behind on projects that I need to be working on. I have to clear my mind and take a breather.

Before I sign off for a few weeks, I need to declare something.

I love Jasmine, Joseph, and Gabrielle. They are my honeys! They bring me so much joy, love, and compassion. I hope and pray that they continue to be my darlings, even as they grow up. What a blessed auntie I am.

And they love me for me. I'm their auntie, and in their eyes, I can do anything. Yes, they know I'm blind. But my blindness means no more than what it is. The fact is that their auntie can't see. But they don't hold that against me when they are deciding if they are going to trust me to love them, take care of them, prepare their meals, play with them, wash and iron their clothes, carry them, bathe them, or anything else. I thank them for trusting me inspite of what others think is such a major liability.

I think it's official... I have to be the proudest aunt in the universe.

Until I get back to this place again, I pray that you get to know God and/or get closer to God.

Angela L. Braden

No comments: