Thursday, June 15, 2006

I STARTED RAMBLING TONIGHT, AND ENDED UP ENCOURAGING MYSELF!


Despite my persistent quest to have a normal life, which might be best described as an ordinary life, somehow, I manage to still experience life in the most out of ordinary kind of way. When God created me and designed the blueprint for my life, I wonder why He chose to make me different. I’m not talking about basic differences, like the shape of my nose, the color of my hair, the dimple in my cheek, or the sound of my voice. I’m talking about majorly significant characteristics to differentiate me from the rest. To say the least, I’m unique. My experiences, which are quite different, I must say, transformed me into a very different kind of chick. And the bad thing is, I don’t quite know for what. I have an idea. But that’s one of the unique things about me. I always have an idea about something or another. So, this is not out of the ordinary for me.

So far my ideas have not really transported me to a place of liberation. So, I want to disregard my ideas for a minute and fully consider the plans and thoughts that God has for me and my life. While I’m banging my head against the wall looking for a normal/conventional/ordinary job, God may not have designed me for a job like that. He may not have designed a job like that for me. I think that it is high time for me to tap into God’s master plan for my life. While I might be an imperfect girl, God has a perfect plan designed for my life.

Perfect does not mean that the plan does not include hardship, failures, and painful lessons. Perfect means that all of it, the good and the bad, the smiles and the tears, the pleasure and the pain, the peace and the tragedies; are all the necessary the ingredients to erect a life that gives God glory. I may not believe everything. But one thing I do believe is that “all things work together for the good for them who love the Lord and are called according to the plan and purpose of the Lord.” (Reference drawn from Romans 8.28)

No comments: