Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stars and Stripes, Revisited for the Third Time

Earlier this year, I
wrote about how I often injure myself in my daily life. Not major injuries... But I still hit and knock myself up pretty good from time to time.

Most of my injuries are the cause of moving too fast and not being more careful. I guess I still have not learned my lesson.

The other day, I was bending over to pick up the laundry detergent off the floor. I bent over to pick up the box, and bashed my mouth into the edge of the counter. I burst my lip on the inside and out. And even though I iced my lip to minimize the swelling, my lip puffed up and turned purple.

All this week, I've been walking around looking like Tina Turner, when she was called Annie Mae by her boxing husband. Definitely not a cute look...

Well, this time, I learned a lesson. I will try to slow my role before I end up hurting myself beyond repair.

No comments: