Friday, November 07, 2008

Congratulations President-Elect Obama!

My heart is overwhelmed with gladness, cultural pride, and excitement now that Barack Obama, my preferred candidate for President of the United States, has finally won the election.

President-Elect Obama, his graceful wife, Michelle, and their beautiful daughters will be moving into the White House. And they're not going in as cabinet employees, the housekeeping service, or even as guest. The Obama's are going to the White House with the title of First Family. (Isn't that something?)

Honestly, I have very few words to clearly articulate what all of this means to me. I wish I could write more. But I feel like I'm already rambling. Perhaps in the coming days, I will be able to write more about this historical victory.

President-Elect Obama, I am incredibly proud of you. I pray that our Master, shield, protect, and guide you as you continue on this journey to fulfill God's destiny for your life.

Blessings and power,

Angela Braden

No comments: