Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Here's a little something that you should read.

I have a lot that I want and need to say about the recent weeks of the presidential election. But tonight, I really have to place some energy and time doing some preparation for my classes tomorrow. But tomorrow, after I get back home, I'm going to let it all hang out. Be sure to come back and check it out.

But in the meantime, you should really check out
this article I grabbed over at the Huff Post, entitled "Silence in the Face of Hates Makes McCain and Palin Unfit to Lead". After reading it, come back here and comment if you would like. Let me know what you think.

Tomorrow, I'll share my thoughts on the content of this article and a lot more. Until then, be blessed.

Peace and blessings,

Angie Braden

Obama2008 - 2016

1 comment:

MackDiva said...

That article perfectly states what we already know -- John & Sarah are a couple of lying racists who delight in keeping their "base" scared and ignited. That's why it's so important for those of us see the handwriting on the wall to VOTE!!!