Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm so proud of him!

Randevyn, one of my best friends has recently finished his highly anticipated music project. Earlier today, I got a chance to take a listen. It was great!

I knew it would be good, being that he is a fabulous singer, an outstanding musician, deeply spiritual lyricist, and an extremely committed person. But I was still deeply impressed and moved by the quality, the beauty, and colors of his music. (And I'm not just saying that because he's my honey.)

Being the unselfish person that I am, I thought it would be a good idea to share Randevyn with you guys. I'm certain that you will love his music just as much as I do.

I don't think his second project is on the market yet. But you can get a preview of the new music at his blog.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Amenta said...

Ok Angie, something to trip you out. I used to do an internet radio program with a partner. Well one evening, I just happened to be off the show that evening, any way he did an interview with Randevyn, on Love Internet Radio on the DJ Midnight Show featuring Ensayn about three years ago here in Atlanta! Now you are writing that he is your best friend. I am beginning to think me commenting on you blog is not an accident. This is very strange!!!!

Angela L. Braden, Writer, Speaker, Professor said...

Wow! That's so funny. Yes, Randy is my honeybun. We've been friends for nearly 10 years.
I told him that you were already familiar with him. He thought it was cool.
Angie