Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Feel Incredibly Blessed.

This afternoon, I, along with my friend Chad, hosted a very important event at his lovely house. I can't offer any details about the nature of the event just yet. But what I can tell you is that what we were working on at this event can change my life, as well as the lives of so many.

I have a tendency to be very anxious when I'm venturing out into new territory. And this project is definitely new waters. And to successfully accomplish what I'm trying to achieve, I don't need to just swim in these new waters, I have to walk on the water. But because of God's power, authority, and righteous provision, I expect to walk on the water without sinking.

So, I need to kick the anxiety out the door. Anxiety is a biproduct of fear. And fear sinks those who are trying to defy gravity. And I refuse to do anything but be apart of a miracle walk on this particular project.

Although I'm much closer to seeing destiny unfold as it pertains to this project, I do have a lot of work to do. But this week, next week, and every week until I see this project in its full maturity, I will putting my time, energy, and sweat into making this work out.

Soon, I will be able to talk about this project. My readers here at Nuvision will be the first folks outside of my social circles to know what great opportunity that God has opened up to me.

The purpose of writing this post was not to tease those who are reading by offering a tid bit of info. I wrote this post to encourage each and every one of you to know that God is so incredibly awesome, and He has a plan for each of our lives. I want to encourage you to tap into that passion that God has planted in you. Water it, and give it room to bloom.

I feel so thankful to God that I am in a place in my life that my passions are starting to unfold my destiny. It's truly a blessing to be walking in destiny. And I feel like I'm on that road.

Blessings,
A. Braden

No comments: