Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged,

Mackdiva over at Excerpts from the Diary of a Diva left a comment on my blog, informing me that I had been tagged. Normally, the person that has been tagged would post some rules and tag six more folks. Well, since I'm clearly breaking the rules by not posting the graphic and by not tagging anyone else, I'm just not going to post the rules either. However, I will go ahead and answer the questions in the tag.

"Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours."

1. I'm guilty of not keeping my cell phones charged. So, when most folks are trying to call me on my cell phones, they most likely will have to leave a voice mail.

2. I don't like my food to touch each other, especially if one food is wetter than the other. For instance, I will be so annoyed if my toast or cornbread touched some food on my plate that had moisture in it for whatever reason.

3. If I'm feeling stressed, I like to sit in a hot tub of water. Therefore, those times of life that stress was high, I took a few baths a day.

4. I pop my knuckles. (Yes, I know that's not good. And I do it a lot less than I used to. But I still do it from time to time.)

5. For some reason, in the last year, the only way I enjoy water is if it is ice cold. I like to put my water bottles in the freezer, and let them get almost frozen. Thinking about it makes me thirsty right now.

6. I like to be barefoot. I'm not the kind of person that likes to wear shoes or socks in the house. My feet feel smuthered. And I can never ever sleep with socks on. Trying to sleep with socks on is like torture. Even if my feet are freezing, I would opt out for cold feet rather than socks. I'll just go get a blanket and cover my feet up. The blanket provides a little breathing room.

1 comment:

Ed The Sports Fan said...

#1. i hate that when folks always are leaving their phone on E. Grrrrr...

#3. Oh boy...

#4. Just stop...

Nice post!

-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com