Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pinky Toe Update

As I mentioned in my previous post, I injured my pinky toe last week. And even though the injured toe is little, the pain was large and in charge. I couldn't wear any of my shoes. I had to wear my baby sister's flats all weekend.

I was a little worried that my toe wouldn't be better by Monday. I had a job interview and a speakers event to go to that night. I knew I had to be in a better shoe. A shoe that would match my cute clothes and a shoe that would certainly hurt my poor, aching, little toe...

Well, by Monday afternoon, my toe wasn't totally healed, but it was well enough to squeeze them in my black pumps. And although I was a bit uncomfortable when I first got going, after a few strides, I forgot about the discomfort and was stepping with ease and confidence. By the time I got home, around 10 hours later, my toe wasn't hurting at all.

Well, I'm pleased to announce that I was cute from head to toe. Mission accomplished...

No comments: