Friday, May 11, 2007

So Close

I've been stressed out about a major paper that I needed to turn in this week. Everyday, I would sit down at my computer for hours, but I couldn't push out this paper. My mind just couldn't get my thoughts together enough for me to write a paper that made any real sense.

But tonight, knowing good and very well that Friday morning was the last day I could turn the paper in, the mounting pressure is causing me to birth this paper. And so far so good. I'm actually proud of this paper.

I don't know why I am a person that does my best work under pressure. I hate that about me. I wish so badly that I wasn't a procrastinator.

Now that I basically got this paper done, I'm that much closer to graduation. The truth is that I'm finished with all of my courses. The only thing I have to do is take the comprehensive exam this summer and get a GRE score reported to the graduate office.

My graduation date is scheduled for August 11, 2007. Thank you Lord!

Miss Angela L. Braden will have finally finished this program and received her masters.

And guess what... Your girl has a 3.96 GPA. Oh yes... I think I'm proud of myself. (smile)

Am I going to be through with school after I walk across the stage in August? Unfortunately, no... But that's cool. At least, I'll be through with this program.

It's 4:25 A.M. I have about 3 more hours to put the finish on this paper. I'm at 15 pages. I need to tack on at least 5 more. Can I do it? I believe I can. I know I can. And I will. Defeat of any kind is not in my future.

I'll post an entry when I'm hitting the print key.

No comments: